Research by Wine Australia estimates there are over 2500 wineries employing over 170,000 full and part-time employees across 65 winegrowing regions in Australia. The wine industry contributes over $40 billion annually to the Australian economy and exports to countries like China and USA.
With so much at stake for individual wineries, especially when it comes to the quality of the final product, it’s important to make sure that the heart and soul of your operations – your wine fermentation and storage tanks – are built by the best stainless steel tank and vessel manufacturer in Australia.
Storage and fermentation tanks for wineries
A&G Engineering builds and supplies fermentation and storage tanks made from stainless steel for wineries and winery projects of every size.
Our vessels are custom-built for each winery and come in whatever capacity that is requested, capacities from 500 litres to >3 million litres. So, no matter what capacities or volumes of product you need to store or ferment, we can build a tank that’s exactly right for you.
Consistency in blending and storage processes can be maintained through different mechanisms that are built into the tanks, such as agitators, valves and cooling jackets. If you need customised control mechanisms, we can build these into the design plan.
Expert design team provides A+ service
The factors which differentiate us from other tank manufacturers are the design and engineering expertise of our team, quick manufacturing times, quality of product, and the level of personalised service we offer our winery clients.
Our team has been a specialised fabricator of stainless steel for over 50 years, so we understand how to design and build storage or fermentation tanks in a manner that is aligned with your operations, and helps you boost production. We analyse your business and processes in-depth by collaborating with you while you’re in the planning phase.
We are with you every step of the way – from design and manufacture through to installation and after sales service – to ensure your expectations are met.
Tank design to installation process
The process we follow to design and build tanks is outlined below:
- A&G Engineering will be invited to design and build (and perhaps install) a custom storage or fermentation vessel project.
- A&G Engineering will analyse your site and requirements and discuss your requirements with you in detail.
- Our proposed design will be presented to clients for feedback, which may be revised according to your requirements or restrictions.
- The tanks will be manufactured at one of our three manufacturing sites in Australia – Griffith (NSW), Mildura (VIC) or Angaston (SA), in accordance with all applicable Australian Manufacturing Standards, and will adhere to A&G’s strict quality control system.
- Depending on the applicable scope, our team will also design and manufacture Australian Standard compliant walkways and access areas, giving you a complete solution to your tank farm needs.
- We transport the tanks to your site and install them using our specialised site crews, transport fleet, and lifting equipment. A dedicated Project Manager will oversee the project and be your point of contact, handling all questions you may have along the way, and ensuring a smoothly run project from start to finish.
- Our Workplace Health & Safety (WH&S) Manager will also be dispatched to handle all safety requirements for your project, including adherence to site rules, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) and any other regulatory requirements, to ensure the works are executed safely.
- Larger capacity tanks can be transported in pieces and assembled on site in a safe and efficient manner, with minimal disruptions to your normal operations.
- Following the installation, you will receive high quality and timely after-sales service from our dedicated
An average sized storage tank can be designed and manufactured within 4 – 6 weeks, so you don’t experience any delays in resuming or continuing with regular operations.
A&G Engineering can help you design and build wine tanks which are more energy efficient, and specifically designed to suit your site and product requirements. Call us on (02) 6964 3422 to book a meeting today or email firstname.lastname@example.org