Welder/Fabricator MIG & TIG
Are you a talented and trade qualified Welder looking to take on a fresh challenge and develop as part of a tight knit team? Do you want to work for a family-owned company that trains its staff, promotes from within, and offers very good salary and work/life balance conditions?
A&G Engineering are seeking qualified Welder(s) to join our manufacturing team in Griffith (NSW), Mildura (Vic) and Angaston (SA).
A&G are recognised as Australia’s leading designer and fabricator of stainless steel tanks and stainless steel equipment. With manufacturing premises in NSW, Victoria and South Australia, for more than 55 years our dynamic family owned and operated company has remained at the forefront of stainless steel manufacture and design, providing complete engineering solutions to customers around Australia, and internationally.
To be successful in this position, ideally you will be energetic and goal oriented, and possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Trade Qualifications in welding (or equivalent)
- Team oriented, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Safety first attitude
- Ability to use and adapt to machines and tools.
- Knowledge of design techniques; including but not limited to reading drawings MIG & TIG welding.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of stainless steel products.
- Willingness to undertake upskill training and development programs
A&G will offer very competitive conditions to the successful candidate(s), with ample overtime opportunities on offer.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact us on 02 6964 3422