A&G Engineering is recognised as Australia’s leading designer and fabricator of stainless-steel tanks and vessels. Predominantly servicing the Brewery, Winery, Dairy, Industrial and Water Treatment markets, and with manufacturing premises in Griffith (NSW), Mildura (VIC) & Angaston (SA), for more than 60 years our dynamic family owned and operated company has remained at the forefront of stainless steel manufacture and design, providing complete engineering solutions to customers around Australia, and internationally.
A&G Engineering is looking for Qualified Machinist to join our manufacturing team in Griffith, NSW.
To be successful in this position you will be energetic and goal oriented, and possesses the following skills/qualifications:
- Trade qualified (4th year apprentice in Mechanical trade will be considered)
- Physically fit with good hearing, vision, good coordination, and manual dexterity
- Team oriented, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be proficient in the use of manual lathes, drills and milling machines
- Be able to understand CAD drawings, including the selection of raw materials together with effective and efficient production methods to maximize the quality of final products.
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality standard.
- Class C Drivers Licence
- High Risk licence such as forklift
- Construction Induction – white card
Competitive rates will be negotiated with the successful candidate, in line with experience and expertise.
Please send your resume to email@example.com