A&G Engineering is far more than Australia’s leading designer and fabricator of stainless steel tanks, vessels and associated equipment. For more than 50 years our Griffith family owned and operated company, have been at the forefront of stainless steel manufacture and design, providing complete vessel engineering solutions.
We are currently accepting applications for Apprentices to be enrolled in Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade and you will join our Manufacturing team in Griffith, NSW.
The successful candidates will posses the following skills and attitudes:
- Have a great attitude to work enthusiastic to grow within the business
- Be flexible in your thinking and ability to adapt to change
- Be a good listener and be able to work under instructions by senior employees
- Be willing to develop your trade skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident
- Successful applicants must arrange their own transport or have a current drivers license
What do we offer?
- A great training and mentorship program to help you during your Apprenticeship.
- A rewarding career path with options for career advancement
- Great team oriented work environment.
- Community oriented & respected family business
- Opportunity to travel Australia wide to work on site for large projects
- Diverse work development of a well rounded tradesperson.
- Both full time & school-based apprenticeships are on offer.
Please send your resume to email@example.com