When you’re considering installing or relocating your stainless steel tank, you need the security of knowing the job will get done safely and without damage to your equipment.
At A&G Engineering, we have a proud record of installing and relocating stainless steel tanks across Australia.
Our installation and relocation process
Our production/project management team works with you prior to the installation or relocation of your stainless steel tanks to ensure that all the works go to plan and are carried out safely.
Before we attempt a large installation, we send either a site foreman or one of our production team members to inspect the site and the equipment to assist our installation/relocation teams.
With our drake trailers, we have the ability to relocate tanks up 6m wide x 25m long.
We also own a fleet of cranes ranging from 15T to 100T to assist with installations and relocations. In addition, we have various sized trucks for deliveries.
Your safety and ours
A&G’s dedicated OH&S manager provides guidance and support for all site workers to ensure all our workers are trained to respond to any emergency when they are operating on your site. All personnel we send to site for installations and relocations are ticketed with the correct safety training, EWP tickets and rigging/dogman tickets when required.
At A&G Engineering we have three licenseddemolition supervisors. (For removal of existing tanks or catwalks it’s mandatory to have trained personnel with a demolition licence.)
We have four licensed building supervisors in NSW, SA, VIC and QLD. This qualification allows us to perform installations in these states.
With over 150 employees, we have the resources to complete large site projects and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Largest tank built and installed on site: 3 million litres.
- Most complex stainless steel tank project: Site build and installation of 88 x 1.1 million litre stainless steel tanks.
- Largest relocation: Relocation of an entire winery from New South Wales to South Australia. This involved dismantling, relocating and reinstalling over 100 stainless steel tanks.
Companies who trust A&G Engineering
A&G Engineering has completed installations for some of the biggest companies in Australia (and the world). They include:
- AB InBev – the world’s largest brewer
- Casella Family Brands – a multi-beverage family-owned company
- De Bortoli Wines – Winery business in New South Wales and Victoria
- Coopers Brewery – The largest Australian-owned brewery, based in South Australia
- Manildra Group – Food and industrial products suchas bakery and flour premixes, vital wheat gluten, syrups, starch, ethanol, sugar, stockfeed, beef and lamb, canola oil
- Tetra Pak – a multinational food packaging company
- BP Castrol – Internationally supplied lubricants
- Veolia – French transnational company dealing with, among others, water and waste management.
We have completed hundreds of installation jobs ranging from two tanks to over 200 tanks including walkways and various other steel structures.
Need advice on stainless steel tank installation or relocation?
Call our helpful team on 02 6964 3422.