Trade Assistant – Angaston, SA
A&G Engineering are seeking Trade Assistants to join our manufacturing team in Angaston, SA.
A&G are recognised as Australia’s leading designer and fabricator of stainless-steel tanks and stainless-steel equipment. With manufacturing premises in NSW, Victoria and South Australia, for 60 years our dynamic family owned, and operated company has remained at the forefront of stainless-steel manufacture and design, providing complete engineering solutions to customers around Australia, and internationally.
What you will do:
- Provide general assistance to our tradespeople with the execution of our manufacturing projects
- General cleaning and detailing of A&G fabricated stainless steel equipment
- Errands and general hand duties as they arise
- Responsibility for the quality of your own work subject to routine supervision
- Work under routine supervision either individually or in a team environment
- Exercise discretion within your level of skills and training
What you will need:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Team based approach
- Drivers & Forklift license (preferable)
- Commitment to workplace health and safety
This position is full time permanent. A&G will also offer very competitive conditions to the successful candidate(s), with ample overtime opportunities on offer.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, don’t wait, it’s easy to apply by simply send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org