Awarded expertise in design, fabrication and installation of stainless steel equipment for primary industries, food and beverage, petrochemical and mining operations across Australia.
Beyond A&G Engineering’s stainless steel tanks and pressure vessels, on which we’ve built our 50 year reputation for outstanding quality and service, is our comprehensive range of bar products to fit the specific needs of every industry sector – and we ensure on-time delivery anywhere in Australia.
A&G’s stainless steel bar product range:
• Flat, angle, round, square, channel, hollow
• Complies with Australian Standards: ASTM A276 round bars, ASTM A276/A484M flat, angle and square and channel bars, ASTM A511 hollow bars
• Finishes: hot rolled annealed and pickled (HRAP), cold drawn (CD), slit rolled edge (SRE)
• Various lengths and sizes available
A&G Engineering – 50 years awarded expertise in design, fabrication and installation of stainless steel equipment for primary industries, food and beverage, and mining operations across Australia.
If you’re upgrading processing facilities or designing a new manufacturing plant, A&G guarantees professional excellence as your quality stainless steel partner. We’re here to help you meet the constraints of time, site, space and delivery.
• Low TCO – our steel tanks and pressure vessels, up to 5 million litres, built for low total cost of ownership
• Design features focus on safety and ease of use for minimised manual input and downtime
• Rapid, de-risked deliveries using A&G’s professional transport and installation teams
• Help with re-sale and relocation of redundant equipment