Welder/Fabricator M.I.G & T.I.G
A&G Engineering is recognised as Australia’s leading designer and fabricator of stainless steel tanks and vessels. With manufacturing premises in Griffith, Mildura & Angaston (SA) for more than 50 years our dynamic family owned and operated company has remained at the forefront of stainless steel manufacture and design, providing complete engineering solutions to customers around Australia, and internationally.
We are seeking qualified Welder(s) to join our manufacturing team in Griffith, NSW.
To be successful in this position you will be energetic and goal oriented, and possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Trade qualifications in welding (or equivalent)
- Physically fit with good hearing, vision, and coordination
- Team oriented, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to use and adapt to machines and tools
- Knowledge of design techniques; including but not limited to reading drawings M.I.G & T.I.G welding
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of stainless steel products
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximising the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
Salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate, commensurate with experience and expertise.
Applications to: Human Resources Department
Phone inquiries to: 02 6964 3422
Fax: 02 6964 3497
Email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org