Welder Boilermaker / Fabricator
We are seeking a motivated, experienced and trade qualified Boilermaker / Fabricator with Quality Assurance experience to join our dynamic safety orientated team working on an interesting variety of work in Light to Medium Fabrication in Griffith, NSW.
To be successful in this position you will be energetic and goal oriented, and possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in fabrication
- Extensive experience with MIG & TIG welding techniques
- Team oriented, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be able to read and understand construction drawings, including the selection of raw materials together with effective and efficient production methods to maximize the quality of final products
- Be able to apply principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services
- Understanding of WH&S policies and procedures
- Trade qualifications would be highly regarded
- Class C Drivers Licence
- High Risk licence such as forklift and mobile crane
- Construction Induction – white card
Above award rates will be negotiated with the successful candidate, in line with experience and expertise.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org