A&G Engineering is recognised as Australia’s leading designer and fabricator of stainless steel tanks and vessels. With manufacturing premises in Griffith, Mildura & Angaston, our dynamic family owned and operated company has remained at the forefront of stainless steel manufacture and design for more than 50 years, providing complete engineering solutions to customers around Australia, and internationally.
We are seeking a motivated, and reliable yardsperson to join our dynamic, safety orientated team in Griffith, NSW. On the job training and opportunities for upskilling/licences will be available.
To be successful in this position you will be energetic and team oriented, and will undertake the following tasks:
- Loading and unloading stainless steel tanks, steelwork and associated material;
- General freight loading and unloading with local deliveries and pickups;
- General Yardwork;
- Forklift licence
- HC licence
- Dogman or Rigger’s ticket would be beneficial
- MC licence would be an advantage
- High Risk licence such as mobile crane
- Construction Induction – white card
Above award rates with (ample overtime on offer) will be negotiated with the successful candidate, in line with experience and expertise.
If you would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com