A&G Engineering is recognised as Australia’s leading designer and fabricator of stainless steel tanks and stainless steel equipment. With manufacturing premises in NSW, Victoria and South Australia, for more than 55 years our dynamic family owned and operated company has remained at the forefront of stainless steel manufacture and design, providing complete engineering solutions to customers around Australia, and internationally.
We are seeking a motivated, and reliable Yardsperson to join our manufacturing team in Griffith, NSW.
To be successful in this position you will enjoy the outdoors, be energetic and team oriented, and will primarily undertake the following tasks:
- Loading and unloading stainless steel tanks, steelwork and associated material;
- General freight loading and unloading with local deliveries and pickups;
- General yardwork & maintenance.
- Forklift licence
- HC licence
- Dogman or Rigger
- MC licence
- High Risk licence such as mobile crane
- Construction Induction – white card
Highly competitive rates (with ample overtime on offer) will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com