We are seeking a suitably qualified Site Foreman to join our team in Irymple,VIC.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attitudes:
- Trade qualifications – Certificate III in Engineering (or above)
- The ability to work unsupervised in a team environment
- Conduct themselves in a safe and reliable manner
- Experience with TIG welding and stainless steel pipe/tube welding an advantage
- Be available to work overtime including some weekend work
- Strong work ethic and the ability to communicate with both management and customer
- Abide by all company policies and procedures
- The job will include some extended periods of site work
- Driver’s licence
- Forklift licence preferred
Above award rates will be negotiated with the successful candidate, in line with experience and expertise. A motor vehicle and phone will be part of the package.
Applications to: Human Resources Department, PO Box 1006, Griffith NSW 2680 Applications close 4 January 2019
Phone inquiries to: 03 5024 7183 or 02 6964 3422
Email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org