CNC Plasma Operator
A&G Engineering is recognised as Australia’s leading designer and fabricator of stainless steel tanks and vessels. With manufacturing premises in Griffith, Mildura & Angaston, our dynamic family owned and operated company has remained at the forefront of stainless steel manufacture and design, providing complete engineering solutions to customers around Australia and internationally, for over 50 years.
We are currently seeking a CNC Plasma Operator to join our manufacturing team in Griffith, NSW. This is an exciting role as an important member of the manufacturing team, and also carries the potential for on the job training/upskilling and career progression in a Company that rewards its staff.
- Operate flat-bed plasma cutting machine.
- Create accurate programs to ensure efficient and productive processing.
- Interpret work orders and prioritise based on schedule, material usage and availability.
- Maintain machines to a high standard.
- Maintain and coordinate material stocks.
- Maintain and coordinate consumables stocks.
- Maintain material traceability and quality control practices.
Skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge in reading an interpreting construction drawings.
- Basic computer skills
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Background in steel manufacturing preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software desirable
- An interest in undertaking training and personal development.
- Current Forklift licence or ability to obtain licence.
- Previous plasma experience highly advantageous.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Relocation assistance is also on offer for the right candidate.
Applications to: A&G Human Resources Department