Want to work with a company who will go the distance? We’d love to have you on board.
A&G has established a reputation as a high-performing company for growth, learning, and long-term career opportunity. We hire passionate people for a wide range of functions but ultimately we seek individuals who have a desire to work with a close-knit team dedicated to supporting our success through excellence and determination.
We are a family-owned and -operated company with branches in New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia, and we’re proud to say that many of our employees have gone on to enjoy lifelong careers with us.
Join us on the next phase of your career journey: browse currently available positions at Seek or connect with our human resources team on (02) 6964 3422 for upcoming opportunities.
Current positions available
Browse our currently available job listings, and don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Welder/Fabricator M.I.G & T.I.G
A&G Engineering is recognised as Australia’s leading designer and fabricator of stainless steel tanks and vessels. With manufacturing premises in Griffith (NSW), Mildura (VIC), and Angaston (SA), for more than 50 years our dynamic family owned and operated company has remained at the forefront of stainless steel manufacture and design, providing complete engineering solutions to customers around Australia, and internationally.
We are seeking qualified Welder(s) to join our manufacturing team in Griffith, NSW.
To be successful on this position you will be energetic and goal oriented, and possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Trade qualifications in welding (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years experience post trade qualification
- Physically fit with good hearing, vision, and coordination
- Team oriented, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to use and adapt to machines and tools.
- Knowledge of design techniques; including but not limited to reading drawings, M.I.G & T.I.G welding.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of stainless steel products.
Salary (base: $54,000 – $60,000) will be negotiated with the successful candidate, commensurate with experience and expertise. Ample overtime and career advancement opportunities are also available.
Applications to: Human Resources Department
Phone inquiries to: 02 6964 3422
Fax: 02 6964 3497
Email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org